Friday, October 29, 2010

Week VI: BONUS POST

Welcommmee to BONUUUUS Post!!!!!!

Alright fit-sters, I thought I'd surprise ya with an extra weekly post. Something short 'n sweet to keep you going this week!

Let's be honest, music can be a HUGE part of our workouts. I know that nothing makes me more excited to go to the gym than when I download new tunes. And nothing un-excites me more than when I have been listening to the same music for months on end.. or even worse, when you realize you've left your iPod at home *dun dun dunnn* OH! the horror!!
Truly though.

So, since I think we all agree that music is a factor in keeping up with our healthy routines, I thought I'd share with you some
tunes that keep me going that extra mile at the gym. I also thought my readers could share some of their own personal favorites in the comments section (which I believe I fixed so anyone should be able to comment now).

First of all, I'd be lying if I said that I don't regularly watch Britney Spears' music videos while on the elliptical, imagining that it's me with that Burmese Python for some serious motivation- but that's a whole other issue, for a whole other post! Anywaaysss, here's a quick-list of my fav workout-boosters, in no particular order:

1.) Lady Gaga - "Teeth"
2.) Missy Elliot - "I'm Really Hot"
3.) Michael Jackson - "Blood on the Dancefloor"
4.) Kanye West - "Coldest Winter"
5.) Justin Timberlake - "LoveStoned/I Think She Knows"
6.) Britney Spears - "Hot As Ice"
7.) Britney Spears - "Boys [The Co-Ed Remix]"
8.) Britney Spears - "Ooh Ooh Baby"

^...I'm seeing a trend here...^

9.) Fall Out Boy - "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race (Kanye West Remix)"
10.) Akon ft. Keri Hilson - "Oh Africa"
11.) James Brown - "I Feel Good"
12.) Jennifer Lopez - "Let's Get Loud"
13.) Mika - "Rain"
14.) Michael Jackson - "They Don't Care About Us"

So, maybe you'll find one or two to add to your workout playlist. And again, if you have any you'd like to share yourself, then please feel free to comment below :)

Quote of the day:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane to those who couldn't hear the music."
-Angela Monte

xx,
-Kate

P.S. hope some of you realized the correlation between the image of Bugs and my blog music ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love it... Just added to mine! I'm loving Beyonce's "Check On It" and Jay-Z "99 Problems"... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete